Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!!! kit HARMONY already at the store!!!

Absence....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blanulak
CT member
CT member
blanulak

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 71

Absence.... Empty
PostSubject: Absence....   Absence.... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:42 pm

I think I owe you an explanation...

So many things are now in my life...

First, I finished the school, got the diploma. I'm happy but it was really exhausting.

Second, we are moving. From Czech Republic to the USA - California. I have so much work and the term is so near... 11/22/10

I do not know where we would live exactly... Some hotels, finding new home, waiting for the rest of our luggage... I'm not sure about the internet access...

Is it possible to take some time off... A month or two. I really do not know...

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
ZuzanaH
Admin
Admin
ZuzanaH

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 340

Absence.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence....   Absence.... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:37 am

blanulak wrote:
I think I owe you an explanation...

So many things are now in my life...

First, I finished the school, got the diploma. I'm happy but it was really exhausting.

Second, we are moving. From Czech Republic to the USA - California. I have so much work and the term is so near... 11/22/10

I do not know where we would live exactly... Some hotels, finding new home, waiting for the rest of our luggage... I'm not sure about the internet access...

Is it possible to take some time off... A month or two. I really do not know...

Thank you.

juuuj Blanul, tak nech sa vsetko vydari..drzim palceky a tu Ameriku v dobrom zavidim...ja som tam chcela odist uz davno, zial muz je vojak, takze "musime" trcat tu na Slovensku.
Tesim sa na nove spravy ako sa vam dari. O CT sa teraz nestaraj...v pohode...viem, co je s tebou a to je hlavne. beztak zachvilu budem rodit, takze ani neviem, co a ako dalej :-)

papa
Z
Back to top Go down
http://my-digiscrap-world.blogspot.com/

Absence....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: {your messages for ZuzanaH designs }-
Jump to: